Alright, so this is Pesterchum Road.
1) The Pyrope Household: Terezi (35), Gamzee (15), and Tavros (8). Gamzee is a stoner, and Tavros (as per usual in these AUs) is the baby boy.
2) The Zahhak Household: Equius (38), Aradia (25), Nepeta (7). Aradia and Equius are well known for their explosive fights. Aradia storms out of the house almost daily.
3) The Strider Household: Dave (36), John (36), Bro (50), and Casey (?). Dave moves in with Bro after Terezi and him divorce. Him and John are in a relationship but things with John are awkward because John refuses to come out of the closet. Bro lives in the shed behind the house to be ironic.
4) The Ampora Household: Eridan (36), Jade (36), and Vriska (12). Eridan sexually abuses Vriska due to his frustration at not being able to have Feferi’s affections. Jade is oblivious to this, and secretly pursues Karkat. There is always a storm-cloud over their home, and it’s ALWAYS raining (because their home life is just that fucked up). Vriska is known to be standing in the rain, watching Tavros play outside.
5) The Captor Household: Sollux (36), Feferi (35), and Karkat (35). Karkat is living there due to lacking anywhere else to live. Sollux moved in next to Eridan to torture him with the fact that he has Feferi. Karkat is often caught glaring at Terezi from across the street. Hilarity ensues.
6) The Maryam Household: Kanaya (37), Rose (36). The lesbian couple. The most Normal family on the entire street. This is the only family Terezi will allow to babysit her children, besides her ex-husband Dave. Their home is always raining as well.
- Terezi and Dave were married at one point, and during their marriage had Gamzee and Tavros, but recently divorced over a dispute Terezi refuses to talk about.
- Eridan and Jade got married because Eridan liked how similar Jade was to Feferi. When he realized it wasn’t the same, he’d already had a kid with her and couldn’t leave. He takes out his frustrations on Vriska.
- Vriska is a confused child and thinks all fathers and daughters are supposed to act like that. Tells Tavros strange things.
- Siblings: Terezi and Kanaya, Jade and John, Dave and Rose, Aradia and Karkat, Gamzee and Tavros.
- Marriages: Kanaya and Rose, Eridan and Jade, Equius and Aradia.
- Dating: Fef and Sollux, Dave and John,
Rezi and KarkatWhat?
- Casey is considered a child even though she’s more of a pet.
- Bec Noir is the pet of the Ampora Household. He hates Eridan and attacks him on sight.
- Jade spends most of her time under a large umbrella on their lawn, sitting in a lawn-chair and reading a book. She’s oblivious to most of the occurrences in her home.
- The rainclouds of the Ampora Household and the Maryam Household have a Kismesis towards eachother. Hilarity ensues.